Importance of Accreditation and Certification
There are many factors to consider when selecting vendors to meet promotional products needs. Compliance with legislative, social and environmental requirements is a topic of increasing concern for everyone in the supply chain.
Because end-buyers are mandating that the promotional products they purchase are responsibly sourced, distributors have become more selective in determining their preferred suppliers. And consequently, suppliers are proactively taking steps to implement compliance programs that deter and detect unsafe products.
Compliance programs are a journey rather than a destination. Developing and implementing a comprehensive program takes a significant amount of commitment and time as companies integrate compliance expectations into their supply chains and the daily best practices of their organization.
The following suppliers have taken the first step in creating a comprehensive compliance program by applying to participate in the QCA. These QCA Applicants must successfully complete all aspects of the specific Accreditation or Certification program in order to become QCA Accredited or Certified.
Cost Savings for Compliance Program Development and Execution
- The QCA Compliance Accreditation Program works toward the standardization of compliance responses for end user clients, which eliminates redundancy and additional unnecessary costs.
- QCA Applicants and Accredited Companies receive testing and auditing cost savings through leveraging their collective testing and auditing services spend. QCA companies are the industry’s super users of these services.
- The QCA Compliance Accreditation Program reduces audit fatigue because it harmonizes industry standards, resulting in an overall reduction of the number of audits required of industry organizations.
- The framework for a comprehensive compliance program built into QCA Accreditation simplifies the development process and dramatically reduces the costs associated with developing an independent, supplier-specific solution.
- The gap analysis approach in the QCA Compliance Accreditation Program reduces costs associated with consulting and/or compliance officers because program development is achieved through guided exchanges aimed toward effective policies, procedures and protocols.
- A legitimate third-party audited compliance program can be delivered faster and ROI achieved quicker through QCA Accreditation.
- The QCA Compliance Accreditation Program allows for storage of testing and certificate of conformity documents.
- QCA Applicants and Accredited Suppliers are eligible for cost reductions on factory audits, ink testing program, product testing and XRF guns.
Applicants for Accreditation
Applicants for Certification
Why These Companies Applied
“As a third-generation family business doing things the right way is important to us. Moreover, as we continue to grow and regulations continue to change, we feel it’s beneficial for us to go through the QCA process. We want to continue to focus on compliance so that our customers are comfortable and confident working with us. This isn’t just about satisfying regulations; it is about improving as a company with the goal of taking care of our customers and our customers’ customers.”
“We have customers that require compliance documentation,” she says when talking about the motivation behind applying for QCA Accreditation. “We want to have peace of mind knowing we are doing all in our power to run a responsible company. Then once we achieve Accreditation and can market ourselves as compliant, we hope even more sales doors will open.”